The Active Living Research Translating Research to Policy Award recognizes innovative teams or individuals representing research, policy and/or advocacy who have had success in catalyzing policy or environmental change of relevance to youth physical activity, sedentary behavior and obesity prevention. Our goal is to celebrate achievements, understand how success occurs, and share these stories so others will be inspired to use or adapt new and effective approaches.
2013 Translating Research to Policy Award Recipient
- Active Transportation Alliance
- Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children
- Cook County Department of Public Health
- MidAmerica Center for Public Health Practice
- Public Health Institute of Metropolitan Chicago